Don’t I know that’s not how you make it longer? Well, yes, even I’m not that dumb.
- Well, I used it to try to clear my chimney after the house filled with smoke – I think a bird built a nest in there.
- But the roof was too icy and I couldn’t get on it.
- But meanwhile the feet of the ladder froze to the ground and I couldn’t move it.
- So I had to tilt it away from the roof as the squirrels were using it to get on the roof and drop to the peanut feeder.
- Which is hazardous to my health as I have to climb the step ladder (background) to fill it and squirrels empty it too fast.
- So I tilted the ladder away from the roof but now it is slowly thawing and risking breaking the dogwood bushes.
- So I put hot water in the watering can and got the feet out.